1/3 cup coconut oil
2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/8 cup sesame seeds
1/8 cup sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon cacao nibs
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup shredded or desiccated coconut
1. Heat the coconut oil, cacao, maple syrup, vanilla and salt in a saucepan over medium heat until combined.
2. Turn heat off and then stir in the almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, cacao nibs, cinnamon and coconut.
3. Stir well and pour into a slice tin lined with baking paper.
4. Spread the mixture evenly and compress into tin with the back of a spoon.
5. Place in fridge and allow to set for at least 1 hour.
5. When the mixture is set, cut the slice into bars or pieces.
You can replace the almonds/walnuts with any nuts you prefer.